Germany - Increasing War Readiness - 18 Nov to 25 Dec 1938

18 Nov 1938: I place more emphasis on producing Trains.
20 Nov 1938: The 7. Panzer-Division is fully equipped but needs more training before being deployed.
21 Nov 1938: The Heavy Cruiser Admiral Hipper is assigned to the Hochseeflotte.
Still Sitzkrieg on the Italian-Yugoslavian front.
Resistance Levels in Poland. A couple of states are at 0%.
26 Nov 1938: My Logistics table. I'm still missing a lot of Panzers.
08 Dec 1938: My Armour production.
20 Dec 1938: The Japanese-Russian War in the Far East.
Six Panzer-Divisionen are returned to 1. Panzerarmee.
I don't need another outdated Destroyer so I delete its production.
I transfer 3 Capital Ships from Ostseeflotte to Marineschule Kiel for further training.
I send 3 Destroyer 1934A's to get refitted....
....and I send 8 Type 24 Destroyers for further training.
We are only one Train short now.
I start producing Anti-Tank Guns.
I import Tungsten from Portugal.
My Fuel statistics are looking better....
....and we finally have enough Trains.
My Logistics table.
I start refitting 3 more Destroyer 1934A's.
They are all queued up waiting for 5 Dockyards to be available.
23 Dc 1938: There are the 10 Destroyers.
I convert 6 more divisions to Sturm-Divisionen and place them in training.
25 Dec 1938: The Italians have conducted an Amphibious Assault south of Rijeka. A bold attempt to end the stalemate.
I start War Propaganda against the Japanese which will increase my War Support.
I'm slowly increasing my war readiness. My goal is to take on Czechoslovakia without getting involved in the much larger conflict. 

Comments