Germany - Preparing to Overthrow Hitler - 15 May to 23 Jun 1937

15 May 1937: Blohm & Voss receives the Trait High-Speed Operations Stores.
I unlock the Land Doctrine Elastic Defence.
I combine I. Panzerkorps with Armee Nord....
....then assign it to the French border.
I order Armeeschule to Frankfurt....
....then assign Armee Ost to the Lithuanian border.
Armee Süd is assigned to the regions between Wareaw and Kraków.
I order 6 Geschwader from Warszawa to Württemberg....
....and 2 Geschwader from Brandenburg to Rhineland.
I select Hermann Göring as Chief of Airforce.
I transfer U-21 to Marineschule Kiel....
....then order II. U-Boots Flottille to Weser-Ems port.
19 May 1937: I hope that we learn from it.
I remind the Dutch about Trade with the British. 
23 May 1937: Not much that I can do there.
26 May 1937: I ensure that new Civilian and Military Factories are to be constructed in the West.
My stockpiles could be better.
19 Jun 1937: I order 4 divisions of Armee Süd nearer to Warsaw.
23 Jun 1937: I remind the Dutch again.
These moves ensure that I have strong forces in the West. 

Comments