German - Messerschmitt Bf 110 and Panzer I A - 17 Mar to 21 Mar 1938

17 Mar 1938: The trained U-33 and U-34 are assigned to I. U-Boots Flottille.
I order Pilot Exercises for a couple of Geschwader at Brandenburg.
I transfer 2 Jagdgeschwader from Stansislawów to Rhineland,
18 Mar 1938: Great news!
20 Mar 1938: I want to create the Bf 110 using the Basic Medium Airframe. I start by adding 2 x Engines II.
Then 2 x Cannon I and 4 x Light Machineguns.
Next I add Radio Navigation I, Extra Fuel Tanks and Non-Strategic Materials Usage.
The Bf 110 has a loooong range. I put it into production with Heinkel as its MIO.
My Aircraft production.
Next I want to upgrade the useless Panzer I's.
I give it the Basic High-Velocity Cannon....
....and a Two Man Turret.
Finally I increase tje Engine and Armour Levels.
I put it into production with Henschel as its MIO.
My Panzer production.
I import Tungsten from Sweden.
The Global Summary and we are now #6 in the world.
One might ask why not Marder II's and Marder III's? I'd rather have Armoured Recon Companies for the Panzer-Divisionen and Infanterie-Divisionen (mot.). 

Comments