Germany - Large Advances in the South - 24 Jul to 09 Aug 1937

24 Jul 1937: We are advancing into southern Oberschlesien.
26 Jul 1937: Research has been completed on Depth Charge Thrower....
....and I select Deck Conversions next.
My current Research projects.
Blohm & Voss receives the Trait Raiding Submarines.
I send the 69. Infanterie-Division to help out North of Allenstein.
29-30 Jul 1937: In the West we have captured Munich and Nuremberg. I order the 1. and 23. LSRegimenten to take care of that Nazi division.
30 Jul 1937: The Nazis are counterattacking but to no avail. I launch an attack N. of Nuremberg.
Das Reich is already 40% towards capitulation and their casualties are increasing.
We have Air Superiority in the South and I select Anti-Fascist Raids.
I send the 2. LSRegiment to help its two colleagues.
I launch an attack through Regensburg to reach the Czechslovakian border.
A LSRegiment on our left flank may get there before us.
I launch a second attack from North of Nuremberg to reach the Czechoslovakian border.
02 Aug 1937: We have an Ace!
Green numbers everywhere!
05 Aug 1937: Breakthrough and many Nazi divisions won't be able to defend Berlin.
09 Aug 1937: A minor Naval victory. We shot down two of their Naval Bombers.
Everything is as planned. 

Comments