Germany - Berlin Falls, Hitler Dead - 13 Aug to 06 Sep 1937

13 Aug 1937: Research has been completed on Radio....
....and I select Mechanical Computing next.
My current Research projects. It's getting tricky for Reserve Armee but hopefully we'll have a victory in the West before it becomes dire here.
14 Aug 1937: The lone division in the South will soon be neutralized. In central Germany we are advancing on Leipzig and Dresden.
I send the 8. LSRegiment to expidite the neutralization.
15 Aug 1937: We have captured Leipzig and I order 3 LSRegimenten to push towards Berlin.
18 Aug 1937: I order 5 Divisionen from Armee Guderian to approach Berlin from the Southeast and attack the city from 2 sides. The Focus Naval Rearmament has been completed....
....and I select Air Innovations next.
My Capital Ship production.
I cancel my Tungsten imports from Portugal.
The 7. LSRegiment got left behind.
19 Aug 1937: The Nazis have brought in a second division to block the road to Berlin.
22 Aug 1937: That's a very stubborn division defending Lübeck.
23 Aug 1937: We have also researched Basic Armour Protection....
....and I select Rubber Processing next.
My updated Research list.
The road to Berlin from the Southeast looks undefended.
06 Sep 1937; We captured Berlin and Hitler is found dead.
We have also captured Dresden and Magdeburg.
The German Reich is now 93% towards capitulation.
It's almost over for the Nazis. 

Comments