Germany - The New Panzer V Panther - 13 Mar to 23 Mar 1943

13 Mar 1943: Let's create a Main Battle Tank using the Advanced Medium Tank Chassis.
First I add the Traits garnered by MAN.
I require a Two Man Turret and the Medium Cannon.
I add the Basic Radio, Additional Machineguns and Sloped Armour.
I also select Smoke Launchers.
I select MAN as the MIO....
....and decide on Level 11 Engine and Level 11 Armour.
I put it into production replacing the current Panzer IV A2.
14 Mar 1943: Research has been completed on Construction IV and I select Excavation III next.
15 Mar 1943: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Interrogation Techniques....
....and I select Plastic Explosives next.
I import more Steel from Romania. The new Panzer requires more.
22 Mar 1943: We have also researched 1936 Carrier Hull....
....and I select 1940 Carrier Hull next.
My current Research projects.
My current U-Boot production.
The trained 14. Panzer-Division is returned to 3. Panzerarmee.
23 Mar 1943: I add a 4th production line for the SpƤhwagen-Brigade.
Resistance Levels in the new territories of the Reich.
The Global Summary and Japan is looking very weak.
I take a break here.

Comments