Germany - The Civil War Begins - 28 Jun to 14 Jul 1937

28 Jun 1937: The 87. Infanterie-Division has been placed in training.
02 Jul 1937: Five more Infanterie-Divisionen follow.
14 Jul 1937: A busy day! Japan has declared war on China and Research has been completed on Paratroopers I. The Focus Oppose Hitler has been completed and Wehrmacht Officers are revolting against the Nazi leadership.
The Nazis have declared war on us.
I decide to research Basic Large Airframe next.
My current Research projects.
I create a new Armee using the 24 Landsturmregimenten....
....then assign it to the inner-German border.
I start merging Geschwader.
I select Naval Rearmament as my next Focus.
I select General Ferdinand Schörner to gain the Infantry bonuses.
I assign Reserve Armee to the Ostpreussen border.
I draw up plans for Armee Guderian and Armee Mitte.
We are in the headlines again.
I have 19 regular divisions in the West. My forces in the East are there to tie down Nazi forces. Capturing Polish cities gives the enemy no VP's. 

Comments