Germany - Post-Conflict Reorganization - 25 Sep 1937

25 Sep 1937: General Paulus commands the new Armeeschule.
Armee Süd is combined with Armee Guderian.
It is renamed Armee Poland and is ordered to garrison the occupied territories.
The 30. Infanterie-Division is assigned to Armee Poland.
My Army and Aircraft production.
I import Rubber from British Malaya.
My Construction queue. Most of it repairs.
I unlock the Special Forces Doctrine Elevate the Mountaineers.
That is still nothing to worry about.
We are good for Fuel although more Production is required.
We can't do that anymore because Germany is no longer Fascist.
I start cancelling all Air missions....
....and order Pilot Exercises where necessary.
I order Ostseeflotte back to port.
The Cruiser Emden is transferred to the Hochseeflotte.
Others require Naval Exercises.
A list of Luftwaffe Geschwader.
I leave the Panzer-Division template unchanged....
....and start recruiting two more Panzer-Divisionen.
I add Support units to the Infanterie-Division (mot.) template....
....and start recruiting one.
I upgrade the Gebirgs-Division and start recruiting one division.
That's enough for the moment. 

Comments