Germany - Battleship, Stuka and Panzer II Upgrades - 17 Mar 1938

17 Mar 1938: This is the current Scharnhorst Battleship.
I give it extra Armour....
....then upgrade the Secondary Battery and Anti-Air Battery.
I upgrade the second pair of Batteries.
Then I add an extra Anti-Air II Battery.
Now that looks better.
I rename it and put it on the Production list. (I'll change the name later to Bismarck Class.)
Now the Stuka. I want Armour Piercing Bomb Locks....
....and I add 1 x Cannon I.
VoilĂ  the Ju 87 A.
I put it into production.
Now the Panzer II A.
I switch to the Improved Small Cannon....
....then add Additional Machineguns, Sloped Armour and Smoke Launchers.
I also increase the Engine and Armour Levels. The Panzer II B is a much better Panzer.
I replace the Panzer II A currently in production.
My Logistics Chart showing Light Panzer stockpiles.
That'll keep the industry busy for a while. 

Comments