Germany - Improved Panzer Management - 22 Mar to 28 Apr 1938

22 Mar 1938: I've added more Dockyards to the Admiral Hipper so that it is completed earlier. I've also changed the name of the 2 new Battleships to Bismarck Class.
I fixed the Fallschirmjäger-Division problem too. Gebirgs-Division was set to Infinite divisions. I changed it to 3.
30 Mar 1938: I created Jagdgeschwader 2 and 5 in Oberbayern....
....as well as Jagdgeschwader 6 and 7 in Königsberg.
I import Chromium from Turkey.
08 Apr 1938: I've set numbers to be recruited for Panzer-Divisionen and Infanterie-Divisionen (mot.).
18 Apr 1938: Research has been completed on Improved Engine....
....and I select 1938 Medium Tank Chassis from MAN next.
My current Research projects.
MAN receives the Trait Power Traverse while Junkers receives Gull Wings.
I remove a Light Tank Battalion from the Template of the Panzer-Division. More Panzer are now available in the stockpile for Conversion.
Yes. More are available.
I renamed Panzer I A to Panzer I B.
The Light Tank stockpile.
22 Apr 1938: I create 1. Armee from 6 new trained divisions and assign it to the border with France.
28 Apr 1938: There they are.
The Panzertruppen are beginning to take shape. 

Comments