Germany - Mainly Kriegsmarine - 04 Nov 1937 to 06 Jan 1938

04 Nov 1937: The 1. and 5. Infanterie-Divisionen have been deployed and placed in training.
18 Nov 1937: Three trained Infanterie-Divisionen are assigned to Armee Poland.
The Gebirgs-Brigade is now the 1. Gebirgs-Division and requires further training.
25 Nov 1937: Now that it is trained I return it to Armee Poland.
14 Dec 1937: My Construction Queue. Repairs don't take long.
20 Dec 1937: I add a second Military Factory (MIF) to Opel Blitz production.
My Logistics Chart is looking good. We have a deficit of Trucks because of new divisions being recruited
24 Dec 1937: The trained Destroyer Z3 Max Schulz is assigned to Hochseeflotte.
29 Dec 1937: Nine trained ships are also assigned to Hochseeflotte.
30 Dec 1937: There's not much left to clean up now. It'll soon be a victory for the Nationalists.
05 Jan 1938: Why not? We have plenty of old Fighters.
The Focus Secure the New State has completed....
....and I select Treaty with the USSR next. I need those bonuses.
I select Walther Funk as War Industrialist....
....and Albert Kesselring as Chief of Airforce.
06 Jan 1938: Research has been completed on Oil Processing....
....and I select Improved Engine (Tank) from MAN next.
The trained Destroyer ORP Wicher is assigned to Ostseeflotte....
....as is Z4 Richard Beitzen.
The U-Boot U-21 is assigned to I. U-Boots Flottille.
The U-Booten U-9 and U-23 are assigned to Marineschule Kiel.
The Kriegsmarine is beginning to recover from the Civil War. 

Comments