Germany - The Heer is Expanding - 05 May to 06 Jun 1938

05 May 1938: Messerschmitt receives the Trait Expanded Production Facilities.
17 May 1938: I unlock the Air Doctrine Direct Ground Support.
21 May 1938: Research has been completed on Mechanical Computing and Improved Armour Protection.
I select Basic Fire Control System....
....and Improved Machine Tools.
My current Research projects.
I select Anti-Communist Raids.
25 May 1938: The Focus Coal Liquidization has been completed....
....and I select Naval Effort next.
It's nice to have friends.
27 May 1938: The 8. Infanterie-Division is assigned to 1. Armee.
06 Jun 1938: The Resistance Levels in former Poland are sinking again.
Five Infanterie-Divisionen have been deployed and are placed in training.
The trained 13. Infanterie-Division (mot.) is assigned to I. Panzerkorps.
The 3. Gebirgs-Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
The trained 9. and 11. Infanterie-Divisionen are assigned to 1. Armee.
The 2. Gebirgs-Division is transferred from 1. Armee to Armee Poland.
The Wehrmacht is gradually gaining strength. 

Comments