Germany - A New U-Boot, A New Destroyer - 27 Sep to 30 Oct 1937

27 Sep 1937: My Logistics Chart is looking good with only minor shortages of Trucks and Artillery.
11 Oct 1937: Resistance Levels in former Poland are dropping now that we are no longer at war.
20 Oct 1937: Another one joins the club.
27 Oct 1937: The Focus Air Innovations has been completed....
....and I select Secure the New State next.
30 Oct 1937: My Capital Ship production. I've increased the Scharnhorst Class ships to 2 each. I have time to change it if I design an improved version.
The Type II U-Booten are obsolete and the Type VII Class has already been researched.
I need the Submarine Engine II and a second Torpedo Tubes II.
The finished product to be built by Blohm & Voss.
I've created two production lines. Now I need an improved Destroyer, again from Blohm & Voss.
I add Torpedo Launcher II, S-Gerät and Fire Control0.
Next I add Anti-Air II and Light Battery II....
....then another Anti-Air II and Light Battery II.
I confirm Blohm & Voss is the MIO.
I add three production lines replacing the current three.
I only have 6 Naval XP left so that's all for now. 

Comments