Germany - On the Offensive in the West and East - 14 Jul to 23 Jul 1937

14 Jul 1937: I set up a frontline and plans for Armee Süd.
In the North I order 3 Landsturmregimenten to assault Lübeck.
I activate Armee Mitte and Armee Guderian.
I assign Air Support to the two Armeen.
I cancel Rubber imports from France....
....and import Tungsten from Portugal.
I give our Küstenfliegergruppe the Anti-Ship mission in the Lower Baltic Sea.
We have about the same number of divisions but our economy is much larger.
17 Jul 1937: Armee Mitte's attack plans.
19 Jul 1937: Escalation in the Far East.
We have a slight setback in the South.
21 Jul 1937: I counterattack. Research has been completed on Improved Airplane Catapult....
....and I select Oil Processing next.
I order the 9. and 10. Landsturmregimenten to support Armee Mitte....
....and since Erfurt is undefended I order the 13. and 14. LSRegimenten to move in.
The Nazis have greater losses.
Breakthrough in the South. We are advancing eastwards past Augsburg which is now undefended.
23 Jul 1937: In Ostpreussen we have captured Allenstein.
The offensive is looking good so far. 

Comments