Germany - Expanding the Heer - 20 Feb to 16 Mar 1938

20 Feb 1938: Opel receives the Trait Side-Mounted Medium Machine Guns.
24 Feb 1938: Research has been completed on Basic Large Airframe....
....and I select Inclined Belt Armour Scheme from Blohm & Voss next.
27 Feb 1938: I add Transport to my Aircraft production.
I add all kinds of things to my Construction queue.
I select the Event Anti-Fascist Raids.
02 Mar 1938: Finally in the headlines.
Two trained Destroyers are assigned to Ostseeflotte....
....while 4 U-Booten are assigned to II. U-Boots Flottille....
....and 3 U-Booten are assigned to I. U-Boots Flottille.
05 Mar 1938: The 13. Infanterie-Division (mot.) and 8. Infanterie-Division have been deployed and placed in training.
08 Mar 1938: The 9. Infanterie-Division is placed in training.
14 Mar 1938: The 11. Infanterie-Division as well as the 1. and 4. Panzer-Divisionen have been deployed and are placed in training.
15 Mar 1938: I create the I. Panzerkorps in Berlin commanded by General Heinz Guderian using the 2. and 3. Panzer-Divisionen.
16 Mar 1938: The Focus Treaty with the USSR has been completed....
....and I select Coal Liquidization next.
I cancel Rubber imports from France....
....then order Rubber from the United Kingdom instead.
I unlock the Air Doctrine Dive Bombing.
I have the feeling that we are progressing. 

Comments