Germany - Germany Creates Freies Europa and The Abwehr - 10 Jun to 04 Jul 1938

10 Jun 1938: The trained Destroyer Z6 Theodor Riedel is assigned to Ostseeflotte....
....while U-30 is assigned to II. U-Boots Flottille.
16 Jun 1938: The 18. and 19. Infanterie-Divisionen have been deployed and are placed in training.
24 Jun 1938: Research has been completed on Basic Medium Tank Chassis....
....and I select Anti-Tank Upgrade from Rheinmetall next.
MAN receives the Trait Aircraft Engines.
26 Jun 1938: The trained U-35 is assigned to I. U-Boots Flottille.
28 Jun 1938: Ten Type II U-Booten in I. U-Boots Flottille are transferred to II. U-Boots Flottille.
29 Jun 1938: The Focus Naval Effort has been completed....
....and we have finished researching Inclined Belt Armour Scheme.
I select Expand Dockyard Facilities and 15 cm sFH 18 from Rheinmetall next.
My current Research projects.
My Capital Ships production.
Blohm & Voss receives the Trait Raiding Cruisers.
04 Jul 1938: Good to know.
Together with Austria I suggest we create the Faction Freies Europa....
....and Austria accepts.
Central Europe now.
I also create the Intelligence Agency Abwehr.
I have enough Civilian Factories, CIF's, for that now. 

Comments