Germany - The Defeat of Poland - 05 May to 15 May 1937

OK, I went back in time and restarted just before the Polish defeat. What I've done different is select the Focus Oppose Hitler which will start the German Civil War in 70 days.

05 May 1937: I select the Focus Oppose Hitler so Germany won't be Fascist anymore.
Not really.
Warsaw has fallen so I need to collect Victory Points to force Poland's capitulation.
Both Katowice and Kraków bring VP's.
06 May 1937: I ignore Denmark because they always cancel any agreement after a couple of days. Research has been completed on Smoke Generators....
....and I select Improved Airplane Catapult from Blohm & Voss next.
I order the divisions in Armeeschule to capture Radom.
More follow later but I 'forgot' the screenshots.
This pocket with 20 Polish divisions needs to be contained then neutralized.
08 May 1937: Now that looks better.
09 May 1937: Bialystok and the provisional capital Grodno bring more VP's.
We've captured Tarnow and Katowice will soon fall.
11 May 1937: Let the enemy plan to attack you FDR.
Radom will fall soon so I start an attack to cover their flank.
12 May 1937: Radom has fallen and Lublin is the next objective.
12 May 1937: Our southern offensive is looking good.
13 May 1937: We have researched Active Sonar....
....and I select Basic Armour Protection from MAN next.
My current Research projects.
Katowice has fallen and Kraków's defences are crumbling.
14 May 1937: Poland has capitulated and we have received some useful equipment.
I select all the Polish regions....
....and also their Navy.
I submit my demands....
....then end the Conference.
15 May 1937: The Treaty of Warsaw.
Now I hae to organize this mess and prepare for the Civil War. 

Comments