USA - Training the USAAC and U.S. Congress - 22 Apr to 27 May 1936

22 Apr 1936: I order Pilot Exercises for 4. Medium Bomber Group to test how much Fuel it consumes.
29 Apr 1936: No effect so I add the 3. Medium Bomber Group.
01 May 1936: I don't want to build a Super-Battleship anyway.
Still no effect so I add the 1. and 2. Fighter Groups.
09 May 1936: In Louisiana I order Pilot Exercises for 3. Fighter Group and 2. Light Bombardment Group.
12 May 1936: Good news!
However, the Opposition still controls the House.
13 May 1936: The Government now controls both Chambers of Congress.
I order Pilot Exercises for 3 Air Groups in California.
20 May 1936: The Focus WPA has been completed....
....and I select Scientific Research & Development Office next in order to gain the extra Research Slot.
We have Undisturbed Isolation in the USA and this is what it means. I'm aiming for Limited Intervention instead of Neutrality Act.
I appoint Robert Taft as a Political Advisor....
....and I now have +0.15% PP.
22 May 1936: Research has been completed on BAR & Stokes Mortar.
Springfield Armoury receives the Trait Reinforced Stocks.
I choose to research Smokescreen Generators from Brooklyn Naval Yard next.
My current Research projects.
23 May 1936: Very concerning.
I select Small Lobbying Effort again.
27 May 1936: Newport News Shipbuilding received the Trait High Speed Cruising.
This Congress stuff is so unpredictable...... 

Comments