Italy - Build Up To The Italo-Austrian War - 22 Oct to 21 Nov 1936

22 Oct 1936: One Civil War has just ended and a new one begins.
The Nationalists....
....and the Republicans. Nationalist Spain is unusually small.
23 Oct 1936: Research has been completed on Inter-War Artillery....
....and I select Armour Piercing Bombs from IMAM next.
My current Research projects.
I've just realized that I already have the Basic Small Airframe so lets produce a modern Fighter.
It needs Engine II and 4 x Light Machineguns....
....and finally Non-Strategic Materials Usage.
The MIO is Macchi.
The C.200 Saetta is born.
I place it into production replacing the CR.42.
01 Nov 1936: Good, the ancient L3/35 Tankettes are still being replaced.
05 Nov 1936: Benito is lecturing the people again.
I create Armoured Corps using our 3 Armoured Divisions.
I ship it from Zara to Trieste.
I also order the Army Alpine to our border with Austria.
11 Nov 1936: The Focus Develop Ethiopia has been completed....
....and I select Steel Industry in Temi next.
21 Nov 1936: I can declare war on Austria now.
I still need to organize my Air Power but we are as ready as we can be. 

Comments