Italy - Post-Conflict Redeployment - 28 Jan to 13 Feb 1937

28 Jan 1937: The 14th Infantry Division has been deployed and is placed in training....
....while the trained 13th Infantry Division is assigned to Army Austria.
Army Austria is ordered to garrison former Austria.
I assign Home Army to strategic areas within the homeland.
I order the Armoured Corps to Roma.
I select Mario Roatta for the Military High Command.
05 Feb 1937: We now have a Civil War in Estonia. Probably caused by the Soviet Union.
The Baltic States - Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
I order Pilot exercises for the 2 Air Wings at the Dodecanese Islands.
06 Feb 1937: Yugoslavia's Diplomacy Register and its independence is still guaranteed by France and Romania.
The French Diplomacy Register. They are not yet in the Allies and they are guaranteeing the independence of Czechslovakia, Romania and Yugoslavia.
The UK's Diplomacy Register is boring.
Germany is still recovering from the Civil War and has no bad feelings towards Italy.
Finally Hungary and Italy are on good terms but it is too early to think of creating a Faction.
My Construction queue is now much shorter.
10 Feb 1937: Research has been completed on Solothurn S-18/1000 Anti-Tank Gun....
....and I select Recon Company I from Brescia Arsenal next.
My current Research projects.
Breda has received the Trait Rapid Fire.
The Global Summary and Italy is still holding the #5 spot.
I take a break here to contemplate the future. 

Comments