Italy - More Equipment Upgrades - 16 Oct to 03 Nov 1937

16 Oct 1937: Research has been completed on Improved Infantry Equipment I....
....and I select Support Weapons II from Brescia Arsenal next.
My current Research projects.
17 Oct 1937: I ship my Strategic Reserve to Messina.
21 Oct 1937: I add a Field Hospital..... 
....and a Motorized Recon Company to the Alpine Division template.
25 Oct 1937: The 4th Alpine Division requires further training.
I assign 4 trained Colonial Divisions to Army Ethiopia,
two trained Camel Squadrons to Army Libia....
....and 3 more Colonial Divisions to Army Ethiopia.
03 Nov 1937: Now that we are stockpiling Infantry Equipment I transfer 2 Military Factories to Support Equipment.
I want to upgrade the Ba.65 CAS aircraft.
I replace the 2 x Machineguns with 4 x Machineguns....
....and select Non-Strategic Materials Usage.
The Ba.65 A from Caprioni....
....is entered into production. The older Ba.65 variants are to be upgraded.
Finally only monoplanes are being produced. 

Comments