Italy - Cruiser Upgrades - 11 Sep to 13 Oct 1937

11 Sep 1937: I cancel the recruitment of Colonial Divisions.
I add a 6th Dockyard to Cruiser production.
I need more Chromium so I import it from France.
17 Sep 1937: I add a second Light Tank Battalion to the Armoured Division template.
It does make a difference despite the fact that the  'Tankettes' are Fiat 3000's.
22 Sep 1937: Another Civil War - this time in Finland.
The Focus Prospect for Oil has been completed....
....and I select Servizio Informazioni Militare next.
25 Sep 1937: The 16th Infantry Division has been deployed and I place it in training.
27 Sep 1937: CRDA receives the Trait Anti-Air Layout.
13 Oct 1937: I want to modernize the Bolzano Class Heavy Cruiser.
I replace all the 'I' models with 'II' models as with the Anti-Air batteries.
I also added a 3rd Heavy Medium turret. It is now much more formidable.
The MIO is CRDA.
I convert a second Cruiser also at CRDA.
My current Naval production.
I import Chromium from Turkey to cover the extra demand made necessary by these upgrades.
It's cheaper to upgrade than build new ones. 

Comments