USA - Training at Hawaii - 06 Jun to 29 Jul 1936

06 Jun 1936: Research has been completed on Basic Machine Tools....
....and I select Synthetic Oil Experiments next.
My current Research projects.
22 Jun 1936: We have a clear majority in both Chambers of Congress now.
28 Jun 1936: I create Army Hawaii using the Hawaiian Division....
....then assign the 41st 'Sunset' Division....
....and the Philippine Division to the new Army.
I have a huge deficit of Infantry Equipment.
22 Jul 1936: I order Pilot Exercises for the 4. Fighter Goup and 5. Medium Bomber Group on Hawaii.
26 Jul 1936: I order Naval Exercises for the 4th Submarine Squadron based at Hawaii.
Four trained Clemson Class Destroyers are assigned to Cruiser Division 3.
27 Jul 1936: Research has been completed on Construction I....
....and I select Concentrated Industry I next.
Four Light Cruisers in Cruiser Division 3 are sent to the Training Division.
29 Jul 1936: The Focus Scientific Research & Development Office has been completed....
....and I select the Agriculture Adjustment Act next. Important for combatting the effects of  the Great Depression.
My Destroyer production....
....and Capital Ship production. The Aircraft Carrier USS Yorktown will soon be launched.
My Army production is a disaster area. I place emphasis on Infantry Equipment.
There's not enough equipment to train the 5 Marine Divisions.
I select to research 37 mm Gun M3 from Rock Island Arsenal next. 
It's good that I now have 5 Research Slots. 

Comments