Italy - More Emphasis On Oil - 08 Nov to 11 Dec 1937

08 Nov 1937: It appears that the Soviet supported Finland has won that Civil War. Also Research has been completed on Synthetic Oil Experiments....
....and I select Oil Processing next.
My current Research projects. Fuel Refining will be completed next month.
A Civilian Factory in Upper Austria has been sabotaged so I place it at the top of the queue.
09 Nov 1937: I plan the construction of an Oil Refinery in Abruzzo.
10 Nov 1937: Beretta has received the Trait Vehicle Mounted Capabilities.
15 Nov 1937: The trained 15th Infantry Division is assigned to Home Army.....
....the 2nd Colonial Cavaly group to Army Libia....
....the 1st Colonial Cavalry Group to Army Libia....
....and the 4th Alpine Division is returned to Home Army.
15-23 Nov 1937: I create a separate Army Alpino....
....and order it to garrison the Firenze Region.
24 Nov 1937: The 18th Infantry Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
01 Dec 1937: I give them nothing.
The Focus Servizio Informazioni Militare has been completed.
An Intelligence Agency Servizio Informazioni Militare has also been created.
I select the Focus Triumph in Africa next. It has interesting effects when completed.
I assign Alberto Bèneduce, Captain of Industry, as a Political Advisor.
I decide to recruit a 4th Armoured Division despite the lousy Light Tanks. It's quicker to field new equipment than to recruit a division. (P.S. The Fiat 3000 is an Italian Renault FT Light Tank.)
09 Dec 1937: The trained 3rd Camel Squadron is assigned to Army Ethiopia.
11 Dec 1937: The Compliance levels in Ethiopia are ca. 30% which is half that requred for the Pacify Ethiopia mission.
We are slowly getting there though. 

Comments