USA - Setting Up The Campaign - 01 Jan 1936

01 Jan 1936: The lovely Continental United States (CONUS).
I first select what to research. Bar & Stokes Mortar from Springfield Armoury....
....Electronic Mechanical Engineering....
....Basic Machine Tools....
....and Construction I.
My Construction queue.
My first Focus is Continue the New Deal.
My Army and Aircraft production. No Tanks are being produced.
My Capital Ships production....
....and Destroyers production.
I need to import Chromium from Cuba....
....and Rubber from British Malaya.
I create Army Pacific with all the divisions from Hawaii to the Philippines. I do the same for the West Coast, the Mid-West, East Coast and the Caribbean.
I commence recruiting 5 Marine Corps Divisions.
I place fully-trained units in Army Reserve.
My Political Power is miserable with -0.14 per day.
Stability is excellent....
....but War Support is absolutely terrible.
My Manpower is nothing to write home about....
....but I do have a lot of Factories and Dockyards.
My Fuel situation is mediocre but I don't need much.
The Logistics Fulfillment is at 100%....
....and we have 700 Convoy Ships.
My Command gains +0.05 per day.
Here are overviews of the Army, Navy and Airforce.
I order Naval Exercises for the Training Division.
We are now ready to commence the campaign and hopefully Paradox doesn't change  the game again. Third time lucky.
 

Comments