Italy - The German Civil War Ends - 12 Sep to 16 Oct 1036

12 Sep 1936: Research has been completed on Field Hospital I....
....and I select Basic Engine from Fiat next.
My current Research projects,
I disband all the Colonial Irregular units. (That was maybe a mistake.)
I order Naval Exercises for the Red Sea Squadron.
16 Sep 1936: I order Pilot Exercises for 3 Air Wings at Lombardia.
21 Sep 1936: I can select one of these for 50 PP but I decide to save the PP for something better.
I order Pilot Exercises for a Fighter Wing at Sicilia.
26 Sep 1936: The 13th Infantry Division has been deployed and I place it in training.
The trained 7th CCNN Division is returned to Army Libia.
01 Oct 1936: If the Junta takes Münich the war will probably be over.
02 Oct 1936: I started with the L3/35 Light Tank and replaced the turret with a fixed superstructure, doubled the Armour and Engine Levels, then add an automatic cannon. Much better in all aspects.
I put it into production and it is upgrading the old Light Tanks.
07 Oct 1936: The Focus Brescia Small Arms Industry has been completed. Also Hungary has seated a Swedish King on the throne.
Hungary's Diplomatic ledger and it looks very friendly so I ask for a non-aggression pact.
I select Develop Ethiopia as my next Focus.
Hungary has accepted our request.
15 Oct 1936: The Civil War in Germany has ended.
16 Oct 1936: We also hope for a better (and weaker) Germany.
I don't believe that Germany will intervene if we invade Austria because Germany isn't fit for anything at the moment. 

Comments