Italy - An Italian Dive Bomber - 15 Aug to 10 Sep 1936

15 Aug 1936: Research on Construction I has been completed
....and I select the Solothurn S-18/1000 Anti-Tank Gun from Breda next.
My current Research projects.
The German Civil War. Not yet over but the Nazis have no chance of winning.
18 Aug 1953: While I'm waiting for more modern airframes I want to upgrade the CR.32.
I give it the more powerful Engine II then add Dive Brakes.
I add a small Bomb Bay (should hve used Bomb Locks) and select Non-Strategic Materials Usage.
I call it the CR.42 because the game still recognizes it as a Fighter.
I select Aldo Pellegrini as Chief of Airforce.
23 Aug 1936: Benito delivers another fiery speech.
I replace the Ba.65 with the new CR.42 in the production chart.
30 Aug 1936: Another speech from Benito.
01 Sep 1936: The Austrian Diplomacy Ledger and nobody is guaranteeing their independence.
02 Sep 1936: The Focus Ministry of Italian Africa has been completed.
I select Domenico Cavagnari as my Chief of Navy.
My next Focus is Brescia Small Arms Industry.
10 Sep 1936: The frontline in Germany.
I can't recall the Italians having a Dive Bomber in World War II. 

Comments