Italy - The Italo-Austrian Campaign (II) - 10 Jan to 28 Jan 1937

13 Jan 1937: While the Austrian defender is busy I'm sending several divisions north and around it.
14 Jan 1937: We have captured Linz and the division blocking the direct route to Vienna ia about to be pushed back.
15 Jan 1937: There is now a powerful thrust towards Vienna and Innsbruck is also being assaulted.
17 Jan 1937: Further south I launch an assault towards Klagenfurt, also research has been completed on Basic Engine....
....and I select Basic Armour Protection from Fiat next.
19 Jan 1937: The Austrians are counterattacking near Vienna.
20 Jan 1937: Civil War in Lithuania and the Focus Steel Industry in Terni has been completed.
I select Increase Artillery Production next.
22 Jan 1937: The Austrians are still blocking our advance - we have also completed Research on Concentrated Industry I....
....and I select Synthetic Oil Experiments next.
My current Research projects.
It's time to send forces around that stubborn Austrian unit.
24 Jan 1937: I also launch an offensive south towards Graz and Klagenfurt. Innsbruck has fallen.
27 Jan 1937: Vienna should fall within 4 days.
An Armoured Division has entered Vienna and Mussolini's Industrialization Programm is showing progress.
Austria has been defeated. The 2 Trains are useful.
I annex all of Austria....
....then exit the Conference.
28 Jan 1937: The Treaty of Venice and I'm sure that Germany is not amused.
An excellent campaign with only 4K friendly losses. 

Comments