Germany - Great Progress In Northern Italy - 16 Oct to 29 Oct 1940

16 Oct 1940: The Abwehr receives a new operative called Otto Skorzeny.
He's sent tp Moskau to create an Intel Network.
I order Armee Krüger to plan a 5 division amphibious assault to capture the port of Ancona. It will take 35 days to prepare.
I also order the Hochseeflotte into the Adriatic Sea to ensure that we'll have at least a 50% Naval Superiority.
My three Carrier Wings are fully trained....
....so I order the Carrier TF back to port.
16 Oct 1940: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Machine-Assisted Decryption (II).
I order three Infanterie-Divisionen of Armee Italien to help capture Venezia.
17 Oct 1940: The Focus Army Innovations II has been completed....
....and I select Naval Air Effort next.
19 Oct 1940: Venezia and Padova have been captured and I order an armoured thrust to capture Verona.
20 Oct 1940: Four Italian Merchants have been sunk in a joint air attack.
21 Oct 1940: Verona has fallen as well as Bozano and we are now attacking Lugano on the Swiss border.
24 Oct 1940: The Italians are counterattacking north of Parma while we are attacking Ferrara SW of Venezia.
27  Oct 1940: Now we are attacking Parma and I send two of Guderian's mechanized divisions to support the attack.
28 Oct 1940: We agree to a non-aggression pact with the British Raj.
We have sunk a couple of Italian Destroyers.
Italy has now lost 497K troops.
29 Oct 1940: Research has been completed on Improved Medium Airframe and Advanced Machine Tools....
....and I select Excavation II plus the 7.5 cm PaK 40 Anti-Tank Gun from Rheinmetall next.
My current Research projects.
France has captured Milano and Genova. 

Comments