Germany - War Economy Fine Tuning - 30 Aug to 09 Sep 1942

30 Aug 1942: I need to adjust my imports again. Because Russia is a puppet I can get more then 8 units per Civilian Factory - I can receive 80 Steel from Russia. 
I import 8 more Tungsten from India.
I cancel the 6 Rubber from Brazil and Reduce it from Dutch East Indies by 16.
I start researching a Carrier capable Fighter - the Bf 109 T.
My current Research projects.
31 Aug 1942: I plan the construction of more Military Factories.
01 Sep 1942: Three Air Wings in Slovenia require more training.
The 8th Bohemian Division has completed training and is assigned to Panzerarmee Hausser.
The Focus Naval Air Effort has been completed....
....and I select Befriend Norway next.
05 Sep 1942: Task Force Indien is docked in French India. Its Flagship is the Heavy Cruiser Admiral Hipper.
I deploy 2 He-177 Wings and a Fighter Wing in Piedmont....
....plus a Bomber, A Stuka and a Fighter Wing in Veneto.
08 Sep 1942: Finally two He-177 Wings in Northern Hungary.
Back to imports again. I import 26 Aluminium from Hungary....
....as well as 16 Rubber from Vietnam.
I also import 8 more Tungsten from Portugal.
09 Sep 1942: A summary of my imports.
A summary of what equipment is being updated.
My Lend Lease to the Bulgarian Empire.
I also have a Fuel shortage in East Africa. I no longer need all those troops there anymore. 

Comments