Germany - More Upgrades and Improvements - 18 Nov to 19 Dec 1942

18 Nov 1942: Four more trained Artillery Brigades are assigned to the Artillerie-Korps.
20 Nov 1942: I test convert the 2. Panzer-Division to the 1944 standard and there aren't any Medium SPA available.
I order it to Ancona so that I can differentiate between the two standards.
25 Nov 1942: I add two more Russian Cavalry Divisions to Armee Russland....
....and a Russian Infantry Division to Armee Bosphorus.
26 Nov 1942: The final two Artillery Brigades are assigned to the Artillerie-Korps....
....and 4 Armoured/Mechanized Divisions are assigned to Panzerarmee Hausser at the French border.
My current and planned armour production.
30 Nov 1942: I import more Tungsten, this time from Greece.
02 Dec 1942: My current construction schedule with plenty of Military Factories and Dockyards.
05 Dec 1942: I create an improved variant of the Bf 109 T Carrier Fighter and place it in production.
10 Dec 1942: The Abwehr receives its first Passive Defence upgrade and I immediately start a second upgrade.
11 Dec 1942: I ship the remaining 9 divisions of Armee Russland to the Far East.
The first shipment hasn't arrived yet.
14 Dec 1942: A detailed view of the 24. Panzer-Division currently being recruited.
15 Dec 1942: I return to Central America to view the status of the Mexican war against the United States. They are winning in Panama....
....and it's a mixed bag at their northern border. There are a lot of battles ongoing.
I put together a Lend Lease package for the Russian Empire.
16 Dec 1942: They accept naturally and they need it because they only have two divisions at the moment.
19 Dec 1942: I like those green 0% resistance. I need some in other countries so no going to war for the moment.
I shall probably spend most of next year at peace while sending Lend Lease shipments to puppeted nations.

Comments