Germany - From East Africa to Spain and Mexico - 09 Mar to 22 Mar 1943

09 Mar 1943: Armee AEF is ordered to the borders of several Allied nations.
We appear to be low on supplies at our bases in Southern Iberia.
One reason could be the extensive Pilot Exercises being carried out by 4 Air Wings in the region.
A quick look at Armeeschule 1 reveals that we have no divisions to assign to major commands.
The Abwehr's operation to infiltrate the British Army is underway.
11 Apr 1943: I increase the amount of Military Factories assigned to Ju-87 G production.
The naval training allows me to assign a new U-Boot to 3. U-Boots Flottille. The new battleship Friedrich der Große is undergoing repairs.
In the Caribbean all the British and French islands have been captured by the United States.
Things aren't looking too good for Mexico either.
I decide to build a new Fuel Silo at Burgos. My complete Construction queue.
I consult my Recruit and Deploy chart. Equipment Upgrades are looking excellent.
Garrisons are receiving necessary Infantry Equipment.
Finally my Lend Lease to the Russian Empire has 100% efficiency.
13 Mar 1943: My Fuel stocks are in excellent shape.
17 Mar 1943: The Improved Heavy Battery has been researched.
I select the Improved Artillery Upgrade I next.
My current Research projects.
19 Mar 1943: The Spanish Empire's war goals against the UK and France are on hold at the moment because I'm commanding their Army.
A more detailed view of the supply situation in Southern Iberia region. 35 is required but they are only receiving 18 with ports in Valencia being the current bottleneck. I shall have to develop the ports in Southern Iberia.
My current Destroyer and Submarine production.
My Training Aircraft Carrier Graf Zeppelin will be arriving at the end of June.
22 Jun 1943: The Abwehr is upgraded with Invisible Ink.
The United States is clearly winning in Central America. Where will they be active next?

Comments