Germany - New Panzerarmee, Mexico and Resistance - 23 Jan to 01 Feb 1943

23 Jan 1943: I deploy the two Panzer-Divisionen early then place them in training.
28 Jan 1943: I deploy the six Sturm-Divisionen early then cancel more of these divisions being recruited.
I start recruiting the 4. Fallschirmjäger-Division....
....then place the six Sturm-Divisionen in training.
The divisions currently in Armeeschule 1.
The status of my Aircraft Carriers and Battleships under construction. A new Battleship will arrive in April this year.
I ship Panzerarmee Manstein from Tripoli to Almeria.
The Spanish Focus, A Great Maritime Power, is less dangerous than the previous one.
In Central America the situation is more precarious for Mexico.
The British Diplomacy chart. Nothing to be alarmed about.
I ask Portugal for a non-aggression pact and they accept.
01 Feb 1943: A new Russian Armoured Division arrives. It is placed in training and ordered to Bratislava. I intend creating a new Panzerarmee there.
I have three Destroyer production lines. One each for ASW, Minelaying and Minesweeping.
I now have 169 ships in the Kriegsmarine. My U-Boot production and Fleet dispositions.
I order three more armoured/motorized divisions to Bratislava.
I concentrate all 12 Artillery Brigades in Frankfurt.
The Resistance levels in Italy are now much better.
In the East they are excellent....
and are very excellent in Libya and Somaliland.
This extended period of peace is good for both the Wehrmacht and the occupied territories. I have no reason to change this policy unless I am left with no other option. 

Comments