Germany - The Far East and Aircraft Deployments - 01 May to 02 May 1943

01 May 1943: I transfer Panzerarmee Rommel from the German Theatre to the Southern Theatre
....then assign Armee Türkei to the Hungarian-Yugoslavian border.
Finally I create Armeegruppe Balkan from the four Armies on the Yugoslavian border.
In the Far East I order the 2nd half of Armee Russland to march westwards. Time to review a few of the nations in central Asia.
Welcome to Communist China, a neighbour of the Russian Empire, it is at war with Comintern nations. It is the only surviving member of the Mutual Assistance Bloc.
Tannu Tuva is a Comintern member. They are not only at war with Japan and friends but also the Allies.
Another Comintern member is Mongolia. Other members of a nation's faction are always coloured blue. Red is a nation's enemies, i.e. they are at war.
The Manchurian Federated Provinces belongs to the Allies and therefore a nation we don't want to attack.
The same applies to Kyrgyzstan. They are not on our menu.
I use Mongolia again to show more details of Comintern.
Finally the People's Republic of Ma. The nation which Japan recently declared war on. The reason for looking at all these nations is to determine which nations I can attack without becoming at war with the USA or the Allies. Comintern nations are OK also Communist China. Unfornately they have no resources worth mentioning but they could become a buffer nation between the Axis and an adversary.
I assign half of the Armee Russland to the border with Tannu Tuva.
The second half is assigned to our border with Mongolia.
02 May 1943: Research has been completed on Improved Equipment Conversion....
....and I select Assembly Line Production next.
My current Research projects.
I still have supply problems in Southern Iberia so I plan expanding the two ports in Granada Region. I shall improve them both up to level 5.
I deploy a new Fighter Wing at Madrid.
At Alföld, Hungary I deploy 2 Fighter Wings and 2 Stuka Wings....
....while in neighbouring Northern Hungary I deploy my first Me 410 Air Wing.
Finally in Weser-Ems, NW Germany, I deploy 2 Fighter Wings, a Stuka Wing and a He-177 Wing.
Most of my aircraft reserves have been deployed but all the Bf 109's will be updated with Fw 190's so new reserves will be created. 

Comments