Germany - A Look at the Far East - 20 Dec 1942 to 02 Jan 1943

20 Dec 1942: There is business in Europe to take care of first. Three trained Destroyers are assigned to the Mittelmeer Flotte....
....and a submarine to the I U-Boots Flottille in Kiel.
The 1. Fallschirmjäger-Division is sent to the FJKorps.
27 Dec 1942: The 56. Infanterie-Division (Sturm) is assigned to the Armee Alpen.
The 5th, 6th and 14th Panzer Divisions are upgraded to the 1944 standard and ordered to Ancona.
29 Dec 1942: The four Sturm-Divisionen in Panzerkorps Guderian are transferred to Armee Alpen.
31 Dec 1942: The Russians are now building T-34's. They are being to the 69th Mech. Division....
....which I assign to Panzerkorps Guderian.
01 Jan 1943: The technology for Basic Submarine Snorkel has been researched.
Staying with the Kriegsmarine I select Improved Heavy Battery next.
02 Jan 1943: I was caught by surprise with the USA and its entrance into the war so I take a look at Japan. They are not at war but are Justifying War Goals against the People's Republic of Ma.
A Comintern nation that is already at wat with Allies.
I'm not getting involved with that mess for two reasons. I have no interest in the Far East except for that within the Russian Empire. Secondly, the region has no resources worth mentioning.
There are a handful of Faction-free nations in SE Asia like the Dutch East Indies....
....and Siam.
Also Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos.
It's relatively easy to join the war against Comintern nations but I've already stated why I won't.
Finally I plan to increase the Infrastructure in Siberia. When completed it will yield 32 more Aluminium as well as 18 more Steel.
So I don't need to worry about the Far East for the moment. 

Comments