Germany - A Global Review - 09 Feb to 13 Feb 1943

09 Feb 1943: The situation in Mexico. The United States still has the upper hand.
I select War Propaganda against France. Key is +1% for War Support.
The current wars around the world. The British are busy.
I took a look around SE Asia and noticed this. The Dutch East Indies are in the Japanese Faction and are no longer a puppet of the Netherlands!
Here are their allies Japan and Korea. Japan is working on a war goal against Comintern China.
The entire Armee Russland is in this pic.
Turkey is reconfiguring their foreign policy and at the moment they are working on a German-Turkish Friendship Treaty (with 1 day left).
10 Feb 1943: One day later they select Anglo-Turkish Agreement. We'll have to watch Turkey.
My current Construction schedule....
....and my Aircraft Production. I've entered the Me 410 into production.
I import more Aluminium from the Russian Empire.
11 Feb 1943: In fact I now import all my Aluminium from Russia.
The 27. Panzer-Division currently being recruited is only missing 30 Anti-Aircraft guns.
Details of my Lend Lease to Russia.
We now have Military Access in Denmark.
The Danish opinion of the German Reich isn't very flattering. Only time can heal the wounds.
The 111. Sturm-Division is returned to Armee Bulgarien.
12 Feb 1943: The Abwehr receives the upgrade Interrogation Techniques.
Six Sturm-Divisionen are returned to the Armeeschule 1 to complete their training.
13 Feb 1943: I increase production of the Panther A.
The war will soon escalate in the Asian-Pacific region and I hope to stay out of it. The Russian Empire is our ally in the region. 

Comments