Germany - Ramping-Up Production - 23 Sep to 17 Oct 1942

23 Sep 1942: I open a 2nd Fw 190 production line.
That requires more Aluminium and Rubber which I take care of. I get Rubber in Malaysia.
Then I play the Russian bonus for Aluminium and squeeze Hungary out of the imports business.
24 Sep 1942: I cancel the Steel imports from Russia.
Everything is nicely balanced now.
26 Sep 1942: I receive another Russian Infantry Division....
....and I assign the trained Cavalry Division to Armee Russland in Romania.
I plan the construction of 21 new Military Factories.
07 Oct 1942: Research has been completed on Experimental Rockets.
I select Rocket Engines next. That will enable the Me 163 Komet.
09 Oct 1942: I need a bit more Rubber.
11 Oct 1942: I can reduce the amount of Tungsten from Portugal.
11 Oct 1942: I deploy a new He-177 Bomber Wing in Rhineland.
17 Oct 1942: The technology Depth Charge Mortar has been researched.
I select Basic Submarine Snorkel next.
That's a beginning of my War Production. The Military Factories will boost production too but I also need to boost the productivity of Mining as well. So much to do.

Comments