Germany - Heer and Kriegsmarine Upgrades - 21 Oct to 24 Oct 1942

21 Oct 1942: I have trained divisions that need to be assigned to active commands. The two Gebirgsjäger-Divisionen ae sent to Armee Alpen.
I create an Artillerie Armee for the 4 Artillery Brigades.
The two Russian Armoured Divisions are assigned to Panzerarmee Hausser....
....and the Cavalry Divisions go to Armee Russland.
22 Oct 1942: I deploy the Motorized Infantry Division early and place it in training. 
Finally the 3. Fallschirmjäger-Division is sent to the FJKorps.
My Logistics chart. Only a few deficits now.
23 Oct 1942: Research has been completed on the Hummel and the Guangxi Clique joins Comintern.
I select the Me 410 'Hornisse' next.
I create the Hummel A variant with extra armour and an improved gun.
I place it in production replacing the Wespe.
I have to import more Tungsten from Portugal.
I really do need to look for Tungsten.
My Panzer production. My Jagdpanthers are being produced by converting Panthers. I need to have them built from scratch.
I start a third production line for 1940 Aircraft Carriers.
I need to change my Panzer-Division template.
The Royal Air Force rules supreme in the skies.
Wow. There are 6 Comintern states. Maybe we should address that problem.

Comments