Germany - Modernization of the Wehrmacht (II) - 13 Jan to 21 Jan 1943

13 Jan 1943: I replace Joseph Goebbels with Fritz Todt in my staff of Political Advisors. Construction has priority at the moment.
I decide to upgrade the Abwehr with Interrogation Techniques.
I plan the fortification of the Bulgarian-Turkish border.
I look at what happens when a Sturm-Division is converted to a Panzer-Division 1944 format.
Ouch! The new 25. Panzer-Division is going need a lot of training.
The divisions which are currently in training. Maybe converting an SS-Division would be smoother.
So let's try converting a Garrison-Division into a Sturm-Division. Not so painful if one has most of the new equipment stockpiled.
16 Jan 1943: Another Russian Infantry Division arrives and is sent to training.
The first shipment of Armee Russland has arrived at a Siberian port. It is ordered to the Russian-Mongolian border.
I deploy an He-177 Wing to the same region.
I reduce the production of both Artillery and Motorized by 5 Military Factories....
....and add them to 2 cm Flakvierling and Hummel production.
 I need to adjust my imports with more Steel from Russia.
17 Jan 1943: Less Rubber from Siam.
18 Jan 1943: Finally Tungsten from Norway.
21 Jan 1943: The Focus Befriend Sweden has been completed.
I select the continuous Focus Air Production next.
There will be many posts like this in the near future. Note that Spain didn't declare war on France but they do have a War Goal justified. 

Comments