Germany - Iberia plus Latin America - 02 Jan to 13 Jan 1943

02 Jan 1943: I plan the construction of a level 3 Airbase in Asturias....
....and I deploy a new Fighter Wing at Madrid.
I also deploy 4 new Air Wings at Malaga in southern Spain.
The Spanish Empire's current Focus is Expand Spanish Africa. I don't like the 'Conquer France' war goal. Luckily they don't have a border with France.
Three divisions in 2nd Army are sent for further training.
To be double-sure I request their 4 divisions and put them under Wehrmacht control.
One division is in Crete so I ship it to Albania and put it in training.
A second is assigned to 2nd Army.
I import more Rubber from Siam.
03 Jan 1943: Another Infantry Division arrives in Moscow and is placed in training.
06 Jan 1943: My Panzer production. The only real shortage now is Hummel Self-Propelled Artillery.
A trained Russian Infantry Division is assigned to Armee Alpen.
09 Jan 1943: The second Passive Defence upgrade has been completed for the Abwehr.
11 Jan 1943: Research has been completed on the Heavy Fighter Messerschmitt Me 410 Hornisse (Hornet).
I select Improved Equipment Conversion next. Maybe I should have done that earlier.
My current research.
I import more Tungsten from Portugal.
13 Jan 1943: I'm still short of Anti-Air Guns but everything else is looking good.
Over in Latin America the war has turned positive for the USA. Mexico is definitely in trouble.
Just curious. I'm not getting involved over there.
The bright green islands are US territories.
A quick look at Germany's southern border with Iran and Afghanistan. Nothing to be concerned about.
Iran is researching Nuclear Effort? That puzzles me a little. I wonder what they will do next.

Comments