Germany - The Abwehr and a New Division Template - 16 Feb to 21 Feb 1943

16 Feb 1943: Trained divisions are returned to their armies.
I have large surpluses of Light Tanks, Light SPA and Motorized so I design a Light Panzer Division.
A cheap version of a Panzer-Division44 or SS-Motorized Division but fast and hard-hitting.
I also create a Panzer II A variant with more armour and a better main armament.
I check my Panzer production. I can soon transfer Military Factories from Hummel A production to (probably) more Aircraft production.
20 Feb 1943: The French cipher has been decrypted so I order the activation of active decryption.
I confirm these measures.
In the UK I instruct the Abwehr to infiltrate the British Army.
Our two best agents are selected and the preparation begins.
I also select Invisible Ink to be the next upgrade for the Abwehr.
Panzerarmee Hausser's plans show that his Army is ready to go but I'm keeping them on the leash. I want to achieve this degree of readiness against every Allies nation in continental Europe.
Three more fully-trained divisions are returned to their respective Armies.
I create a new Admiral to take command of the Mittelmeer Flotte docked in Tripoli.
Two Air Wings in Provence require further training.
I combine Armee Polen with Panzerarmee Manstein....
....then order the new Panzerarmee Manstein to Granada in Spain.
I create an Operations Plan for the new Armee.
21 Feb 1943: The technology Atomic Research has been completed....
....and I select Concentrated Industry V which will create more slots for Factories in a State and increase productivity.
Finally a list of my current Research projects.
A very productive week towards our goal of a modern well organized Heer (Army). 

Comments