Germany - Early War Preparations (I) - 14 Feb to 21 Mar 1940

14 Feb 1940: The Soviet frontline in Finland and the Baltic States.
I define the objective of Army Group 1 and list the armies included.
I assign "war" commanders to the armies.
15 Feb 1940: Research has been completed on Paratroopers II.
I select Inclined Belt Armour Scheme next.
My current Research projects.
21 Feb 1940: The mission to rescue our captured operative is in progress.
24 Feb 1940: I assign all divisions in 2nd Army to Armee Czech....
....then selects its 11 Sturm-Divisionen and transfer them to Rommel's Armee Südost.
27 Feb 1940: I relocate 3. U-Boots Fottille to Weser-Ems naval base.
The Flotillas stationed at Weser-Ems.
02 Mar 1940: Turkey joins the Allies.
08 Mar 1940: I move the SS-Verfügungstruppe to Krakow....
11 Mar 1940: I upgrade the remaining 7 Panzer-Divisionen to the 1940 format.
12 Mar 1940: I then order them to Warsaw. Also the Focke-Wulf Fw 190 has completed development.
I decide to research the He 177 Greif next.
My updated list of research projects.
Resistance Levels in former Czechoslovakia.
That was to be expected. Yugoslavia will probably join the Allies. I intend staying out of Italian plans.
21 Mar 1940: The Romanian-Soviet border and the Focus Air Innovations II has completed.
I sect War with the USSR next. In 70 days we begin Unternehmen Barbarossa.
Boris III has to redefined pretentious!
The countdown to war with the Soviets has begun. We shall be supporting the Allies... 

Comments