Germany - Supporting Yugoslavia and a SITREP of Europe - 09 Dec to 13 Dec 1940

09 Dec 1940: I have less problems with Resistance because most of it is not in Germany. I'm not sure why Harju is shown because Estonia is not part of the Reich.
I remind the Dutch again. Why is the UK playing this silly game?
I decide to send an Expedition Force to Yugoslavia - 4 divisions are permitted.
I assign 50 Bf 109s and 60 Stukas for Air Support....
....then offer the force to Prince Paul.
The force is accepted and is on its way.
11 Dec 1940: There are three nations in the Latin Entente. Italy appears to be the chief warmonger. They are now planning to attack Greece. I believe that the UK won't appreciate that. They like Germany more than we like them (-5 versus -50).
Next is France. The most powerful of the three with the Maginot Line protecting them from Germany. The people don't like the idea of war though: 29% Stability and 34% War Support.
Finally Spain, still recovering from a long Civil War. They think highly of us - after all we did help them win the war.
I'm just taking a look at what is required to justify war goals with France and Italy.
12 Dec 1940: General Hausser's 2nd Army is heading in the direction of Estonia to clarify the situation there. I believe Estonia belongs to the Allies so I need to be careful.
Infantry Equipment is by far the largest deficit. I may disband some Garrison Divisions to help out.
A look at the United Kingdom reveals that Churchill is now PM. He must have won the General Election last month. They are at war with what's left of Comintern plus the Latin Entente.
A view without combatants being shown. We do have a couple of diplomatic options but nothing special.
13 Dec 1940: Finally I am only recruiting Panzer-Divisionen at the moment.
The equipment deficits dictate that I have to do nothing for a while but who knows what other powers may do. 

Comments