Germany - The Abwehr and Panzer-Division40 - 07 Apr to 24 May 1939

07 Apr 1939: I ask France for docking rights primarily because I hope that they will eventually join the Axis.
That does not look good. I hope Britain or France will intervene because I can only guarantee the independence of Fascist nations.
10 Apr 1939: The Abwehr is upgraded with Localized Training Centres.
I select Blueprint Stealing for the next upgrade.
11 Apr 1939: The 9. and 11. Panzer-Divisionen have completed training so I assign them to Manstein's Panzerkorps Ost.
18 Apr 1939: The technology Computing Machines has been completed....
....and I select the Ju 88 A tactical bomber next.
My current Research projects.
04 May 1939: We have decrypted the Yugoslavian cipher and I decide to activate the decryption bonuses.
07 May 1939: I spend 50 PP's to become Spy Master.
I transfer Wolf to Latium in order to build an Intel Network in Italy.
10 May 1939: The Abwehr receives the upgrade Blueprint Stealing.
In the Intelligence Section I decide to add an Army Department.
15 May 1939: Research has been completed on Anti-Air Upgrade.
I select Sturmgeschütz III (StuG III) next.
My Research projects. A couple are 1940 technologies.
19 May 1939: I have enough Panzer III's to convert 2. Panzer-Division to the 1940 standard.
22 May 1939: The Panzer III's have arrived but other equipment is still awaiting production.
The Combat Stats of the new division (left) are noticeably higher.
24 May 1939: I deploy 10 Sturm-Divisionen early and place them in training.
My main concern at the moment is what the Soviets will do. One Focus in the path below the Claims in Baltic is Claims in Poland. Germany is not yet ready for a conflict with the Soviet Union. 

Comments