England - The New Crusader Medium Tank - 30 Oct to 18 Nov 1937

30 Oct 1937: I've added more Military Factories to the Construction queue.
The trained Destroyers HMS Afridi and HMS Ashanti are assigned to the South American Squadron.
96 Nov 1937: Research has been completed on Consruction II....
....and I select Synthetic Oil Experiments next.
I also gain a new Trait for the Harland & Woff shipbuilder.
07 Nov 1937: I transfer the Cruiser HMS Ajax from the South American Squadron to the Training Fleet.
12 Nov 1937: We have completed Research on Improved Armour Protection....
....and I select Armour-Piercing Capped Medium Shell next. The designer is Harland & Wolff.
My current Research projects.
The trained HMS Cossack is assigned to the South American Squadron.
This is the Basic Medium Tank Chassis.
I require a two-man Turret and the Basic High-Velocity Cannon.
I also select Sloped Armour for better ballistics....
....as well as Radio, Extra Machineguns and Smoke Launchers. I also select Level 7 Engine and Armour.
The MIO is Vickers-Armstrong.
It is placed into production. Also Vickers II Mk. II's are still being produced as conversions from older tanks.
I commence production of the QF 3-inch Anti Air Gun from Royal Arsenal.
18 Nov 1937: In the Tank Brigade template I change a Light Tank Battalion to a Medium Tank Battalion.
I deploy the 59th (Staffordshire) Infantry Division early....
....then place it in training.
I finally have a Medium Tank so I can soon look forward to upgrading the Tank Brigades to divisions.

Comments