England - Naval Training and Cavalry Upgrades- 08 May to 01 Jun 1937

08 May 1937: A very close call indeed!
10 May 1937: The trained Destroyer HMS Viceroy is transferred to UK TF 1....
....as are the Carrier HMS Courageous and two Battleships.
My production of non-Armour Army equipment. The Anti-Tank Gun is new.
I wanted to change an Infantry Battalion to an Artillery Battalion but the new rules won't allow it.
12 May 1937: I transfer HMS Couageous and 11 Destroyers to UK Reserve Fleet 2.
15 May 1937: The Destroyer HMS Hereward requires more training so I assign it to Channel Force.
16 May 1937: Reserve Fleet 2 is ordered to patrol in the Western Approaches....
.....so that its Aircraft can receive training.
I've added 3 x 2 Dockyards to the Construction queue.
22 May 1937: Now that is not an Airborne Division....
....so I add more battalions. That looks a lot better.
I commence recruiting and training 2 divisions.
My Logistics chart with no serious deficiencies.
I convert the 5th and 6th Cavalry Divisions to Tank Brigades....
....and place them in training.
01 Jun 1937: This the template of a Cavalry Brigade but I don't have enough Army XP to change it much.
The Global Summary and Germany is now #2.
We still have a comfortable lead though. 

Comments