England - Ethiopia and Extra Research Slot - 25 Mar to 07 May 1937

25 May 1937: What took Italy so long?
The Western Approaches Fleet has completed training and has been sent to port in Sussex.
27 Mar 1937: I order Naval Exercises for Channel Force.
28 Mar 1937: Research has been completed on Basic Armour Protection....
....and I select 1936 Light Tank Chassis next.
My current Research.
I start recruiting a second Tank Brigade.
31 Mar 1937: The Focus Extra Research Slot has been completed....
....and I select Armour Piercing Bombs as the next technology.
Finally five Research slots.
I select A Motorized Army as the next Focus.
16 Apr 1937: I select Maxwell Aitken, a War Industrialist, as a Political Advisor.
26 Apr 1937: I order Pilot Exercises for the 9th RAF Squadron.
30 Apr 1937: We have completed researching Improved Machine Tools....
....and I select Construction II next.
My current Research.
07 May 1937: One way of facing the threat from Japan.
I remind the Dutch about trade with Germany.
Better than nothing though.
Italy is now free for other ventures. Hopefully they get us involved. 

Comments