England - Guard Division and Spanish Civil War Ends - 01 Mar to 31 Mar 1938

01 Mar 1938: We'll manage without it.
The 1st BEF on the French-Belgian border.
The Light Cruiser HMS Ajax and the Destroyer HMS Maori have finished their Naval Exercises and are assigned to the America and West Indies Fleet stationed at Bermuda.
03 Mar 1938: I change the Conscription Law to Limited Conscription. That should fix my Manpower problem for a while.
16 Mar 1938: The Focus General Rearmament has been completed....
....and I select RADAR next.
The newly-deployed 2nd Army Tank Brigade is assigned to the Royal Armoured Corps....
....while the trained Royal Tank Regiment is assigned to the 1st BEF.
17 Mar 1938: Research has been completed on Basic Large Airframe....
....and I select Mechanical Computing next.
Avro receives a new Trait - Extended Rear Fuselage. I won't produce the Halifax because I am sticking to Fighter and Tactical Support aircraft.
26 Mar 1938: The 12th (Eastern) Infantry Division has been deploxed and is sent to training.
29 Mar 1938: Research has been completed on Magnetic Detonator.
Yarrow Shipbuilders receives the new Trait High-Speed Mine-Hunting Equipment.
I select Improved Ship Torpedo Launcher also from Yarrow Shipbuilders.
My current Research projects.
31 Mar 1938: The Civil War in Spain has ended with Nationalist Spain as victor. Also we have finished researching Synthetic Oil Experiments....
....and I select Anti-Tank Upgrade from Royal Arsenal next.
My updated Research list.
I remind the Dutch again.
I create a Guards Infantry Division by adding Anti-Air, Field Hospital and Light Tank Recon Support Companies to the Infantry Division Template.
I also commence recruiting Airborne Divisions although at the moment they are only at regimental strength.
I'll also need Transport aircraft but that can wait.

Comments