England - Fulmar and Aircraft Focus - 18 Jun to 03 Aug 1938

18 Jun 1938: I need a Close Air Support Aircraft so I start with the Basic Small Airframe again....
....and this time add Dive Brakes....
....and Bomb Locks.
I also upgrade to Engine II, add 4 x Light Machineguns and Radio Navigation. The Fulmar is born....
....and it is added into production. (I change the picture later.)
I add Military Factories to the Construction queue.
I remind the Dutch again. This is not wasted because the 55 Points are added to Trade Influence.
19 Jun 1938: The trained 12th (Eastern) Infantry Division is assigned to the 1st BEF.
27 Jun 1938: They should ask Greece. They're in that business.
28 Jun 1938: We guarantee the independence of Czechoslovakia.
04 Jul 1938: I'm glad we could help.
10 Jul 1938: I add a Transport aircraft to the Production list.
12 Jul 1938: Three trained Tank Brigades are transferred to the Royal Armoured Corps....
....and the 23rd (Northumbrian) Infantry Division is assigned to the 1st BEF.
20 Jul 1938: The Royal Armoured Corps is assigned to the Rheims region in NE France.
The Light Cruiser HMS Calypso is transferred to the Training Fleet....
....as are the Light Cruisers HMS Arethusa and HMS Galatea.
The Mediterranean Fleet is ordered back to port
29 Jul 1938: The 6th Infantry Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
Harland & Wolff receives the new Trait Long Range Cruising.
03 Aug 1938: The Focus Air Rearmament has been completed....
....and I select Fighter Command next which is consistent with my production goals.
A key step to reeceiving the Spitfire as early as possible. 

Comments