England - Expanding Aircraft Production and Research - 04 Sep to 27 Sep 1937

04 Sep 1937: Most of you should notice a slight difference. That's because I was completely messing up with a new feature. The Manufacturing Industry Organization (MIO) which allows me to develop industries as more technologies and Focii are unlocked. Basically I restarted the campaign and played until 05 Sep 1937: Since this is an Historical Campaign nothing different has happened in the world although my Focus sequence may be slightly different and I may have a few different techmologies. For example, I haven't researched Basic Large Airframe yet so I am not producing the Halifax Bomber.

The Basic Medium Tank Chassis has completed research....
....and I select Lewis Mk. III DEMS & SBML two-inch Mortar next.
I choose RSAF Enfield as my manufacturer. That costs me 0.10 PP per day but my Research time is faster.
My current Research projects. I won't be producing a Medium Tank yet because I require the Improved Engine & Improved Armour Protection whivh are both still being researched.

I also select the Design Trait for Vickers-Armstrong.

16 Sep 1937: I order Naval Exercises for Humber Force.
19 Sep 1937: The only deficit I need to worry about is Support Equipment. When available I shall assign more Military Factories to this item.
My non-Armour Army and Aircraft production.
My Construction queue with a nice mix of everything.
23 Sep 1937: I need a Carrier Fighter so I select the Basic Small Carrier Airframe....
....then improve the Engine, add 6 Machineguns, Navigation Radio and use non-Strategic materials. The Sea Hurricane is born....
....and I plave it into production. Note that the Vickers II Mk. II Light Tank is new.
I deploy the 45th Infantry Division early and place it in training.
27 Sep 1937: Research has been completed on Improved Engine (for Tanks)....
....and I select Basic Large Airframe next.
My updated Research projects list.
I'm not sure if I'll produce the Halifax or wait for the ability to produce the Lancaster instead. My current priority is Fighter Aircraft. 

Comments